NL Sporter is the independent Association for top athletes
On this site you will find information on:
– How NL Sporter was founded
– Whose interests NL Sporter represents
– Which services we provide
– What the organisation can do for top athletes
– NL Sporter’s track record
– How to become a member *, conditions of membership
* Free membership for A and B status athletes
In recent years sporting activities have become more and more professionalised and for many top athletes it’s a full time job. A job on which much depends. And which involves much more than simply the sport itself. There are many other important matters to consider which demand specialized know-how and involve considerable time and energy.
Small wonder therefore that more and more top athletes are looking for affordable professional assistance. To represent or support them when important decisions need to be made and significant issues are being discussed with policymakers. After all, a top athlete’s interests do not always coincide with those of the sport organisation, sponsor or government body. NL Sporter is an independent interest group for top athletes. NL Sporter was established in December 2001 with the aid of FNV, VWS and the Athletic Committee of NOC*NSF. NL Sporter is a subsidiary of FNV and has access to the know-how and experience of FNV Sport, VVCS and VVBW.
As a member of NL Sporter we can provide you with:
- Legal and financial support, as well as advice and guidance on sports related issues, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Answers to all your questions on work and income
- Support when entering into or terminating contracts, and in (possible) conflict situations
- Individual advice and support in dealing with sponsors, federations, associations, etc.
- Access to a large network of professionals with years of experience in the sport world
- Regular updates on the developments at NL Sporter in newsletters
Become a member now!
Mail your name and address to: email@example.com.
2132 LS Hoofddorp
Fax: 0031 (0)23 – 5546991
If you have any questions please let us know, our telephone number is: 0031 (0)23 – 5546990